Jabra Wireless Music Headsets
Everything on your headset wish list
Take calls, listen to music and enjoy fantastic sound, all without the wires. Meet the Jabra Halo2.
Your music will sound better...
Rock out like never before with AM3D Virtual Surround Sound and Power Bass. So for you audiophiles out there, this one’s for you.
...And your calls will too
Whether you’re on the subway or in the airport, your voice will come through with crystal clear clarity with Jabra Halo2’s dual microphones and Noise Blackout™ technology.
Phone not required
How annoying is it to have to reach for your phone every time you want to skip a track or answer a call? The Jabra Halo2 acts as a remote control as well, so you can navigate your music, adjust the volume and answer calls, all from the headset.
A headset that multi-tasks
Stream music from your laptop or tablet, and take calls from your phone, all with the same headset. You can pair Jabra Halo2 with two Bluetooth®-enabled devices.
But my phone doesn’t support Bluetooth. No worries. Jabra Halo2 comes with a corded option as well.
- Extra audio enhancement with AM3D Virtual Surround Sound 2.0 & Power Bass
- Dual microphone technology for exceptional call quality
- Pair it with 2 Bluetooth®-enabled devices, such as a mobile phone, tablet or MP3 player
- If your phone or music player doesn’t have Bluetooth, it comes with a cord too.
- You can control your music from the headset (so put your phone away)
- Up to 8 hours talk or music time, and up to 13 days standby time
- Available in different colors (some colors may be unavailable in your country)
- Wireless Technology: BluetoothSupports Bluetooth™ for wireless connectivity
- Bluetooth version: 3.0Supports Bluetooth® version 3.0
- AVRCP: YesYou can control your music from this device when it's streaming from another device, such as your mobile phone
- Auto Pairing: YesWith Auto Pairing, a device pairs automatically with Bluetooth® devices supporting this feature
- Music Streaming: YesDevice can stream music from a source, such as a Smartphone, Bluetooth enabled laptop, tablet, or MP3 player
- Frequency Response: HifiSpeakers with a hifi frequency sound produce a sound range well suited for realistic sound reproduction, e.g. Music
- Digital Signal Processing: YesDigital Signal Processing (DSP) is a technology that digitally optimizes your voice and music and suppresses echoes
- Microphone Type: Dual Microphone (Noise Blackout™)Microphones with Noise Blackout™ have an aggressive noise filter coupled with two microphones utilizing Digital Signal Processing (DSP) software to remove noise
- Mute function: YesMute gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
Battery & Power
- Talk Time: Up to 8 hoursTalk Time is the maximum time you can talk before a device runs out of power
- Standby Time: Up to 255 hour(s)Standby Time is the maximum time a device can remain powered on
- Music streaming time: 8 hoursMusic Streaming Time is the maximum time you can stream music before a device runs out of power
- USB Charging: YesUSB Charging enables a device to be charged via a USB cable
- Battery Status Indicator: IndicatorA battery status indicator reveals the remaining battery time
- Wearing Style: HeadbandA headband is a fully adjustable, over-the-head wearing style
- Ear Cushion Type: Foam LLarge (L) foam ear cushions
- Vibrator: NoThere is no vibration function on this device